These Camp Michigan hoodies are a great way to show off your love of camping in the picturesque state of Michigan. Wear it proudly both in and out of your favorite campgrounds and be the envy of all your fellow campers. It’ll keep you warm and comfy in all 4 of the great lakes state’s seasons. Be prepared for everyone to ask where you bought this amazing sweatshirt.
The Camp Michigan hooded sweatshirts also make a perfect gift for the seasoned Michigan campers whether they like tent camping or staying in an RV or camper. These Camp Michigan hoodies are also great for camp counselors and campers in the mitten state’s various summer camps around the state.
Each hooded sweatshirt is made to order and is available in a variety of colors. Please select your size and color choices from the drop down menus.
Camp Michigan Hoodie Details
- Unisex Sizing- fits true to size but when in doubt- Size Up
- 50/50 cotton/poly pill resistant air jetspun yarn pullover
- Matching drawcord & with warm double lined hood
Did you know…?
Michigan Facts and Trivia
- Detroit is known as the car capital of the world.
- Alpena is the home of the world’s largest cement plant.
- Rogers City boasts the world’s largest limestone quarry.
- Elsie is the home of the world’s largest registered Holstein dairy herd.
- Michigan is first in the United States production of peat and magnesium compounds and second in gypsum and iron ore.
- Colon is home to the world’s largest manufacture of magic supplies.
- The state Capitol with its majestic dome was built in Lansing in l879.
- Although Michigan is often called the “Wolverine State” there are no longer any wolverines in Michigan.
- Michigan ranks first in state boat registrations.
- The Packard Motor Car Company in Detroit manufactured the first air-conditioned car in 1939.
- The oldest county (based on date of incorporation) is Wayne in 1815.
- Sault Ste. Marie was founded by Father Jacques Marquette in 1668. It is the third oldest remaining settlement in the United States.