These Home State Farming shirts make a great gift or keep it for yourself. All 50 states are available. The design features the word FARM with the state of your choice in place of the letter A. Whether you’re from Maine or Texas or anywhere in between, we’ve got a home state farming shirt for you!
These Home State Farming Shirts are a perfect way to show off your love of farming in your home state. Or buy one for a loved one for their birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Sweetest Day or as a graduation gift.
Please select your choice of state, size and shirt color choices from the drop down menus.
Home State Farming Shirt Details
- 100% cotton
- Fits true to size
- Available for all 50 States
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Available in unisex sizes from Small to 3XL
Here are a few fun farming facts & trivia
Source: Bertone, Rachel. Fun Facts about U.S. Agriculture.
- Like snowflakes, no two cows have exactly the same pattern of spots.
- There are 47 different breeds of sheep in the U.S.
- The average dairy cow produces seven gallons of milk a day, 2,100 pounds of milk a month, and 46,000 glasses of milk a year.
- One pound of wool can make 10 miles of yarn. There are 150 yards (450 feet) of wool yarn in a baseball.
- The heaviest turkey ever raised weighed 86 pounds, about the size of an average third-grader.