This Michigan Native hoodie is a great way to show off your home pride in the mitten state. This best-selling hooded sweatshirt is a must have for any true Michigander.
Our Michigan Native hoodies always make great gifts for Christmas, birthdays, graduation, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Sweetest Day, anniversaries and when a loved ones move out of state.
Pair it with jeans, joggers, yoga pants, leggings, shorts, casual skirts and cropped pants. This best-selling Michigan Native hoodie is perfect for all four seasons in the great lakes state.
Each sweatshirt is made to order and is available in a variety of colors. Please select your size and color choices from the drop down menus.
Michigan Native Hoodie Details
- 50/50 cotton/poly pill resistant air jetspun yarn pullover
- Matching drawcord & with warm double lined hood
- Adult Unisex Sizing- runs true to size but when in doubt Size Up
Did you know…?
Fun Facts about the State of Michigan
- Michigan was the first state to provide in its Constitution for the establishment of public libraries.
- Michigan was the first state to guarantee every child the right to tax-paid high school education.
- Four flags have flown over Michigan – French, English, Spanish and United States.
- Isle Royal Park shelters one of the largest moose herds remaining in the United States.
- Some of the longest bulk freight carriers in the world operate on the Great Lakes. Ore carriers 1,000 feet long sail Michigan’s inland seas.
- The Upper Michigan Copper Country is the largest commercial deposit of native copper in the world.
- The 19 chandeliers in the Capitol in Lansing are one of a kind and designed especially for the building by Tiffany’s of New York. Weighing between 800-900 pounds apiece they are composed of copper, iron and pewter.
- The first auto traffic tunnel built between two nations was the mile-long Detroit-Windsor tunnel under the Detroit River.
- The world’s first international submarine railway tunnel was opened between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada in 1891.
- The nation’s first regularly scheduled air passage service began operation between Grand Rapids and Detroit in 1926.