These State Love hooded sweatshirts make a great gift or keep it for yourself. All 50 states are available. Whether you’re from Alaska or Wyoming or anywhere in between, we’ve got a state love hooded sweatshirt for you!
These State Love hoodies are a perfect way to show off your love for your home state. Or buy one for a loved one for their birthday, Christmas, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Sweetest Day or as a graduation gift.
Please select your choice of state, size and hoodie color choices from the drop down menus.
These are very warm, soft and comfy! Perfect to wear around a bonfire and all through the fall and winter or year round in the midwest.
State Love Hooded Sweatshirts Details
- 50/50 cotton/poly pill resistant air jet spun yarn pullover
- Matching drawcord & with warm double lined hood
- Fits true to size
- Available for all 50 States
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Available in unisex sizes from Small to 5XL
Love trivia and fun facts? You’ll love these state facts.
Source: Labianca, Juliana. 50 Astonishing Facts You Never Knew About the 50 States. Retrieved from https://www.rd.com/culture/50-states-facts/
- Kansas is the state that was proved to be—quite literally—flatter than a pancake. Scientists tested the flatness of the state against the topography of a pancake. On a zero- to-one scale of perfect flatness, Kansas was flatter, with a score of 0.9997.
- Underground vaults at Fort Knox in Kentucky hold one of the largest stockpiles of gold in the country. Not many people have seen the stash, though—and some even question whether the 27.5-pound bars, worth $6 billion, truly exist.
- A last-second home-team touchdown at Louisiana State University in 1988 sent the fans into such a frenzy that the victory registered as an earthquake on a local seismograph.