This fabulous Womens Michigan heart shirt is perfect for Valentine’s Day and all year long to profess your love to our beautiful state of Michigan. The long sleeves make it ideal to wear year round in the Mitten state. Be the envy of all your girlfriends whenever you wear this original Michigan shirt.
This long sleeve women’s Michigan shirt makes a great gift for Valentine’s Day, birthdays, Mother’s Day, anniversaries, Christmas, Sweetest Day, graduation or any other special occasion.
Womens Michigan Heart Shirt Details
- SIZE UP
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton
- Missy Fit
Did you know…?
Fun Facts about the Great Lakes State
- Michigan was the first state to provide in its Constitution for the establishment of public libraries.
- Michigan was the first state to guarantee every child the right to tax-paid high school education.
- Four flags have flown over Michigan – French, English, Spanish and United States.
- Isle Royal Park shelters one of the largest moose herds remaining in the United States.
- Some of the longest bulk freight carriers in the world operate on the Great Lakes. Ore carriers 1,000 feet long sail Michigan’s inland seas.
- The Upper Michigan Copper Country is the largest commercial deposit of native copper in the world.
- The 19 chandeliers in the Capitol in Lansing are one of a kind and designed especially for the building by Tiffany’s of New York. Weighing between 800-900 pounds apiece they are composed of copper, iron and pewter.
- The first auto traffic tunnel built between two nations was the mile-long Detroit-Windsor tunnel under the Detroit River.
- The world’s first international submarine railway tunnel was opened between Port Huron, Michigan and Sarnia, Ontario, Canada in 1891.
- The nation’s first regularly scheduled air passage service began operation between Grand Rapids and Detroit in 1926.
- In 1879 Detroit telephone customers were first in the nation to be assigned phone numbers to facilitate handling calls.
- In 1929, the Michigan State Police established the first state police radio system in the world.